Monday, May 5, 2008

Quote from Mahathir

Quote from Mahathir. "I also found on the internet, words which are not very nice for a person who has passed away but he's only human and must have made some mistakes. But we should be generous and forgive him as he is not in a position to defend himself."

When I was small I was told by my elders the sky will cry for good people and the bad guys receive the hottest sun to burn in hell. When Lim Goh Tong passed away it rained but yesterday was one of the hottest day for the past week. My great, grand uncle and grand aunt were mind readers and could even predict how a person dies. I learn from them you are given many opportunities to make amends to the people you wronged. But human beings' ego is so large that stops it.

It would be interesting to see how Mahathir will rectify his mistakes to the people he wronged. He is still alive and can defend himself or does he want to pass part of his punishment to his love ones.

No comments:

Very Sad Day for All Malaysians

  High Court dismisses durian farmers’ judicial review application THERE IS NO JUSTICE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR RIGHTS. IN MALAYSIA ONE CANNOT W...