Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear Mr Deputy Prime Minister

Please humour my dwindle age and memory. Since the recent fuel hike and all the daily flip flopping your boss and the cabinet are causing to this nation. I am confused. Based on the front page of NST today. I like to personally ask you just one simple question which I know you are either gallant enough to answer or trying to change history in your stupid way.

The answer to this question will definitely change all the history so far written and studied in school and can even challenge the young generation to look up to you in a dumbfounded way.

WHICH DATE DID YOUR FATHER TUN RAZAK BECAME A MEMBER OF UMNO BARU?

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...