Monday, September 15, 2008

The New Beginning

The day has finally arrived. I have waited since 1998 till today to witness the beginning of a new dawn. It is worth every single second and minute of my life. Now I can tell my children there is hope for this country. No more high handed arrogant bastards to bully us. Treating us like nobody. We will work toward equality and be true Malaysians.

Let’s throw those unwanted rubbish away for good. We will show them how things should have been done a long time ago.

Good bye Pak Lah, Najib, Khairy and most important Mahathir. Go and enjoy your sinful money and suffer in health. Khir and Ahmad hang yourself and meow somewhere else.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...