Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bar Council

To the Directors of Disciplinary Board
(secretariat@asbd.org.my)

My name is Dian Abdullah. I wish to complain about Rabinder Budiman & Associates using dirty tactics to prevent me from seeking justice and fair hearing.

1. Dalam Mahkamah Sesyen Di Kuala Lumpur Saman No: S2-52-26677-2008. This saman was not given to me or Mohd Jamil, instead it was thrown into the compound of 51, Jalan Wira 2, Taman Maluri, 55100 on the 31st of Oct 2008 between 1pm - 3 pm.

2. Dalam Mahkamah Tinggi Malaya Di Kuala Lumpur (Bahagian Sivil) Saman Pemula No: S5-24-1612-2005. This saman too was not given to me or Mohd Jamil, instead it was thrown into the compound of No: 1 Jalan Wirawati 9, Taman Maluri, 55100 three days (3) before hearing. On the day of hearing which was at 9am, the lawyer for the plaintif had already settled the case with the judge well before the time. Though I insisted on meeting with the judge, the court interpreter refused to allow me into the chamber. I lost the chance to be heard.

This kind of practice must be stop immediately.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the norm in court. Dirty tactics are played daily and lawyers with the right connection and are willing partner to corruption are SURE TO WIN. A lot have been said about Judges but without players like lawyers, registrar, clerks auctioneers, bank officers, police officers etc……… this cannot work.,

Now that I have sent in my complaint to Bar Council, I believe Rabinder Budiman & Associates will just be given a kiss.

No comments:

UMNO Dumbo

  ‘Dumb!’: Umno Youth chief Dr Akmal lashes out at DAP’s Nga for linking boycotts to weak economy THE BIGGEST LOSER IN AKMAL'S BEHAVIOUR...