Friday, November 14, 2008

Lisa Chin

Lisa Chin SMS sent 10-Nov-2008 Time 20:44:18

Dear All, Mr George has requested to postpone tis fri meeting to mid dec cos he’s in bintulu attending to his sick father. (Fm Mr George: 2nd week of December would be best coz that’d be the payment day. Which mean my Funds would clear already. No point meeting when my loan disbursement clearance not ready. U have seen my loan commitment. In addition, Sam’s funds would be ready too or earlier. NO MEETING TIS FRI. TX. LISA.CC. Sansudim & George

Now I cannot blame Lisa Chin for trying so hard with fairy tales. When you are face with life behind bars you must outsmart even the most educated and rich Datos and Datins. I truly believe the more educated ones are the easiest lot to be conned. Maybe because I am just a homemaker and with a lesser brain I can easily spot a con job. Lisa Chin stop talking cock and face reality. You are tempting fate which can go very wrong and your whole family can and will suffer for a very long, long time. Your husband and you are no longer allowed to be unit trust consultants in Malaysia. Is that not enough? Do you want more? You are walking on a very thin line……………

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...