Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brainless Friend

A friend of mine is loaded with cash she does not know what to do with it. I am not jealous neither do I envy her. I have never long to be rich or worship money. Friends and relatives who have known me since I was a child has never understood me when I replied that my destiny here is not being rich, having properties or any materialistic goods. My only treasure and gift from God are my five kids.

Back to my brainless friend who thinks that everyone around her need not work or have a money plant planted in their bedrooms. Every month she and another friend who is also brainless will organize high tea in four and five stars hotels ranging from RM45 per pax. They look down and bad mouth other ladies who do not attend these tea sessions. Then there is this alternative month of shopping spree overseas for women cum golfing session for their husbands.

Then they have a so called support day for orphan to show their caring side, which amount to just a show of face and having tea with the warden and staff.

This brainless friend is in the know that a few of us are in need of financial help. Instead of helping she has branded us like scam worst than beggars found in puduraya. To me, I have thick skin and my mouth one day will shatter her ego in public. In the meantime the rest want to continue to be plain and humble muslim and just hide their bitterness in their heart.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...