Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Merican Bastard

After that sex maniac Osman Merican (owner of Sri Kuala Lumpur) who cannot leave a hole alone, who talks cock and swear like shit. Now we get another bastard from the same blood line.

Ismail Merican, what do you take us for? Kugan did not die from natural causes. Upon my ancestors’ spiritual heritage line, I will make sure you suffer greatly and long period before you leave this world. You had cross my path once and I did nothing. But this time you had gone too far. How would you feel if your grand children die the same way as Kugan? You are not fit to be a doctor neither a human being.

Bastard, bastard, bastard………………………………………

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...