Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Waiting To Hang

Back in 1976 I saved a man from death down the ravine in Fraser's Hill. The man soon became one of the richest man in Malaysia today. From the time I knew him till today I had avoided many confrontation and had never managed to seek many explaination owing to me. I always remember his words that I should try to understand others.

But today I am sad because he never kept his promise to me, instead he now wants to hang me.

I would wish that he can behave as a gentleman and talk to me personally and maybe just maybe I will finally get to know the many WHYs certain members of his family had thrown at me without mercy.

Do not hide behind your wealth and position? Be the same man I know in 1976 and talk to me. My children too would like you to answer their queries.

Remember me on your birthday before I start my prayers.

No comments:

Very Sad Day for All Malaysians

  High Court dismisses durian farmers’ judicial review application THERE IS NO JUSTICE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR RIGHTS. IN MALAYSIA ONE CANNOT W...