Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Datuk Noor Rezan stop shooting hot air


When I want to give my views and suggestions, I do it either in person or in writing. But to tell the public to do it through its hotline is not workable neither will it help. Whoever is on the other end would either be multi-tasking or not even in the lest interested to jot down what you have to say. That is the truth. I have make many complaints to Alam Flora, Telekom, Maybank, Bank Negara, DBKL, police station etc.....................like talking to a wall and their usual answers would be “we will look into this” then you can wait till kingdom come nothing happens.

Presently I am awaiting to hear from IGP Musa, Bank Negara Aziz Ahmad, AG Department, CJ Zaki and Domestic Trade Ministry to answer my reports and queries for more than a year. DBKL now stand at 17 years. I did not make all these complaints through hotline but in person or in writing.

So will the Education Ministry deputy director-general (General Education Operations) Datuk Noor Rezan Bapoo Hashim think before shooting hot air. It is a wonder civil servants are still in their zombie world

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...