Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I want to FUCK YOU


Aiyah I thought maybe today we can learn some big words. But "I want to FUCK YOU". Three years old already know and can even show you how.

Najib you are so clever with big words don't disappoint us again. You can do better than this or is it because your Bahasa not so goodlah.

Go ask your guru Mahathir or Rosmah to translate okay.

By the way does your witness protection scheme come with land and money? No need to work can live luxurious lifestyle. How much is enough for Sinful?

Lucky for him, he is not my son otherwise I will personally kill him myself.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...