Monday, August 2, 2010

Let's go to court Daim


I am writing this fucking article specially to Daim Zainuddin who is nothing but a coward using thug to silent me.

Daim, when my own father passed away couple of years back, I refused to accept and gave away the right to my inheritance. But I do not surrendered nor give up easily anything that is already mine. Especially when it affects my children.

Today I was told by my tenant that a Mr Selva from Niscom Resources acting on behalf of your good self, had demanded rental for my house. The house is between my tenant and me. But a third party had come into play. To me I do not disturb nor I like to be disturbed. So the line had been erased.

Daim let’s be honest for once the reason you are doing this. I did not reveal your secret nor our relationship for many years. I cherish the past but what disturb me the most is that bitch wife of yours, Mahani. I thought that after getting everything she should be contented but no she had to strike a raw piece with me. Your other wives have never disturb me nor hire investigators to take pictures or dig information about me and my family. Though they did bad mouth me to their children. I already told Ida in London what I had to say and kept my peace with her. With you I also have been frank about my feeling and why I gave up our friendship, if you can call that. I told you precisely what I want in return but no you insist on fucking me using your position and money. How can you, after becoming a Tun turn into a coward.

If you think you can send a thug like Selva to scare me you are very wrong. Instead I am willing to die fighting you. I want to do this because for my next life I never ever want to see the like of you.

To be honest you are one of the nicest men I ever met but the influence and bomoh charm from Mahani had turn you into someone I wish I had never known.

Your karma will be your family. So I wish you long life fighting me. I know I am fighting a losing game but what the fuck, when I can write my book and the dog fucking.

Let’s go to court shall we?

Just a friendly reminder to you and Mahani. You can forget your past but the past cannot forget you.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...