Sunday, November 7, 2010

Congratulation to Penang







Come January 2011 Penangites will not be given plastic bags when they go shopping. But I am certain some traders will continue giving out of habits to the demand of some shoppers. No matter what, it is good Penang is the first state to do their bit for the environment and future.


For the past twenty-six years I have been doing my part in saving the environment in small ways like saving all recycle materials and sending them to two centers, food waste are recycle back to my garden which have been producing compost fruits, vegetables and beautiful range of flowers and herbs. My rubbish in the bin is less than 2 kg per week which I still consider way too much for any household to throw away but there are many materials that cannot be recycled and I do not know what to do with them. Hopefully in the future we can have everything environmental friendly and there is no more rubbish to be thrown away but everything recycle back into our house compound.

It will be good if Penang can also recycle their water like Singapore in the near future.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...