Saturday, July 8, 2017

Look out for this Nigerian rapist

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up
Vinod Sekhar
6 hrs 
 
I am someone who is excessively protective of friends and those I care about. Im away right now but was informed recently of something I cannot accept nor be calm about. This photo I am posting is of a Nigerian boy who likes to hurt and rape young women. So please ladies, be careful and avoid this cockroach. And everyone else, please help me by letting me know if you know him and pass me details.
And if you do know him, you can inform him I'll be coming to say hi personally when I return.

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...